- New digital maturity framework launched by BSI to help ensure public services are inclusive, accessible and efficient
- Porn for 'spiritual growth': nuns detail abuse by renowed priest
- Von der Leyen wants new defence tsar in second EU term
- Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen sign innovative Twin City Agreement in boost to UAE-China bilateral ties
- Thomas says fast start key for Wales against Six Nations leaders Ireland
- LUCARA UNVEILS DIAMOND RECOVERIES FROM ITS KAROWE MINE
- Generative AI Contracting Copilots Drive Icertis Above $250 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Caseware Welcomes Danielle Supkis Cheek as Vice President, Head of Analytics and AI
- Analytic Partners Achieves ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Zdeněk Sobotka's SOLEK successful in the second Greece Storage auction
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia unveils Zarqa Al Yamama - the inaugural Arabic Grand Opera
- England's Earl ready for Scotland 'curve balls' in Six Nations
- UK sanctions six officials at Russian prison where Navalny died
- UK Insurer BHSF Selects Sapiens SaaS Platform for Digital Transformation and Enhanced Customer Experiences
- Two dead, two hurt, in Dutch bridge collapse: officials
- Britain's Westminster Abbey says to return religious tablet to Ethiopia
- MWC 2024 | What Is the Way out for Telco Video Services As IPTV Is Becoming a Past?
- Nasuni Launches Nasuni IQ to Unlock Data Silos for AI Services
- Aon and NFP issue joint statement about the expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act waiting period for proposed acquisition agreement
- NEOM announces Elanan, a unique wellness retreat embedded in nature
- Neville Ray, Former T-Mobile President of Technology, Joins Paradise Mobile as Advisor
- Germany cuts 2024 growth forecast as economic woes pile up
- Food watchdog lodges complaint over Nestle mineral water 'fraud'
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Appoints Philip Johnson as Chief Financial Officer
- US urges UN court not to order Israel out of Palestinian lands
- Unisys Corporation - Unisys Announces 4Q and Full-Year 2023 Results
- Trip.com and Mastercard Launch Exclusive Flight Discount Offer in the UK
- HFCL to Expand Presence in Europe with setting up of Optical Fiber Cable Plant in Poland to capitalize growing demand of OFC in Europe
- QC Ware Announces 2nd Q2B Paris Conference, Focusing on the Roadmap to Quantum Value in Europe
- Lawyers for US urge UK court to reject Assange appeal bid
- Hunger grips war-torn Gaza as truce talks resume in Cairo
- Stellar Asset Management Ltd - Form 8.3 - Property Frnachise Group (The) Plc
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern say Tuchel to leave at end of season
- Automechanika and Frost & Sullivan Forge New Partnership for Global Impact
- ORVANA'S SUBSIDIARY PROVIDES NOTICE OF ITS PROPOSED BONDS OFFERING IN BOLIVIA
- Afghan Taliban official says taking pictures 'a major sin'
- David, Marsh propel Australia to thrilling T20 win over New Zealand
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern says Tuchel to leave at end of season
- France seeks to placate farmers as protests flare up again
- England back underfire Root, Bairstow to keep India series alive
- Arcade1Up X Oreo is the most delicious pairing yet
- 'Definitely a chance' Stokes will bowl in fourth India Test: Pope
- World Champion and Olympic Medalist Marion Clignet, Technological Co-Founder of Jelenew Launches "Sprinters Jersey Lab"
- Volpara to Highlight Growing AI Suite for Mammography at ECR 2024, Including New Lunit Distribution Agreement
- SQM LITHIUM VENTURES COMPLETES ALTILIUM'S USD 12M SERIES A FUNDING THROUGH FOLLOW-ON INVESTMENT
- China issues highest weather alert as temperatures plunge
- Invitation to presentation of Sectra's nine-month interim report 2023/2024
- MAXHUB Debuts State-of-the-Art Google EDLA-Certified IFP U3 Series for the Education Sector
- Riyadh Office Market: Soaring Heights and Shifting Landscapes - A $5.7 Billion Boom by 2027: Ken Research
- Kiribati's government not responsible for viral post, sorry
Rodman shines in new-look USA win over China
Trinity Rodman starred as the new-look United States women's team enjoyed a 3-0 friendly win over China in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday.
Rodman had a goal and an assist while Sophia Smith and Lindsey Horan were also on target as the USA enjoyed a positive performance in their first game since the appointment of Englishwoman Emma Hayes as the team's new coach.
Interim coach Twila Kilgore was in charge of the game with Hayes, who is committed to her club Chelsea until the end of the English Women's Super League season in May.
Hayes had been involved in the selection of the roster for the game which saw 10 players from August's ill-fated World Cup squad, including star Alex Morgan, not called up.
The youthful side featured two debutants in the second-half with Olivia Moultrie and Jenna Nighswonger both making their debuts off the bench.
The USA dominated from the outset, going ahead in the eighth minute when Rodman burst down the left and her low cross was turned in by Smith.
After wasting several chances to extend their lead, Horan made it 2-0 when she drifted in a cross from deep on the left and with the goalkeeper distracted by the presence of Shaw, the ball found its way into the far corner of the net.
Rodman then rounded off the win when Midge Purce did well to work space on the edge of the box and found Shaw, whose low cross was tapped in from close range by Rodman.
Rodman said that finally having the identity of a new coach, after the post-World Cup sacking of Vlatko Andonovski, had been a relief for the players.
"The unknown was hard for all of us, because we just didn't know what the future had to hold," she said.
"So Emma being in camp, meeting all of us and finally getting the feel and vibe of what she wants to execute has been really helpful and almost a relief, so we can now get down to the real work," she said.
Midfielder Rose Lavelle, one of those remaining from Andonovski's team, said she had enjoyed having new faces in the side.
"It was fun to play with them, it's so exciting to see the youth come in and what they can bring. They all have such different talents but I think it's coming together and it's an exciting time," she said.