- Zero-emission ship nears finish of round-the-world voyage
- US stocks slip before inflation data, as bitcoin breaks $60,000
- Everest Global Plc - Result of General Meeting
- Prince Harry to seek appeal after losing court challenge over security
- MiTAC Unleashes Revolutionary Server Solutions, Powering Ahead with 5th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Accelerated by Intel Data Center GPUs
- Citycon Group successfully places a EUR 300 million Green Bond with an orderbook approximately seven times over-subscribed
- The Mitsubishi Pencil Company acquires LAMY, aiming to lead the company and brand into the future
- Time to Invest in Crypto: SOFTSWISS 2023 Gaming Market Overview
- Red Bull F1 boss Horner cleared of inappropriate behaviour
- MWC 2024 | Huawei Launches Brand-New HiSec SASE Solution to Intelligently Safeguard Enterprise Branches
- Universal Music Group N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2023
- Accor and IDeaS Announce a Global Revenue Management Partnership Across Accor's Portfolio
- Hamilton ready for 'emotional' farewell season with Mercedes
- UN peacekeepers begin pullout from war-torn DR Congo
- Ex-coach of Belarus athlete banned after Tokyo Olympics 'abuse of power'
- Murray 'not likely' to play past summer
- Salary Spotlight: Adzuna Reveals the Highest-Paying Counties in the US
- Red Bull F1 boss Christian Horner cleared of inappropriate behaviour
- LANZAJET ANNOUNCES $30 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM SOUTHWEST AIRLINES TO ACCELERATE COMPANY'S GROWTH AND ADVANCE U.S. SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL PRODUCTION
- More Extensive, More Timely, More Professional--AI Simultaneous Interpretation Breaks the Boundaries of Conference Communication.
- Safe Joins Forces with Coinbase-Incubated Network Base to Push Smart Accounts as the Default Standard of Ownership on Ethereum
- French prosecutors widen sex assault probe against top news anchor
- MOËT & CHANDON INVITES THE PUBLIC TO EXPERIENCE AN EXCEPTIONAL MASTERPIECE IN ITS STORIED CELLARS
- Huawei Launches Intelligent Distribution Solution (IDS) to Accelerate Electric Power Intelligence
- Brazil urges 'new globalization' at G20 meet overshadowed by Ukraine war
- Haaland hits form as Man City face make-or-break month
- Gunfire near Chad opposition HQ after attack on security services
- Riyadh Air Partners with Adobe to Deliver Personalized Global Travel Experiences, Powered by Generative AI
- Trip.com Launches Easter Mega Sale Across Europe, Spurring Springtime Escapes
- US to limit sale of personal data to foreign adversaries
- Huawei Launches 36 New Products and Solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation and Intelligent Upgrade of SMEs
- Stocks fall before inflation data, as bitcoin breaks $60,000
- Momentus Technologies Introduces Prime: Elevating Venue and Event Management Capabilities for SMBs
- TECNO Introduces Two Mini PC Models at MWC24 Barcelona, Showcasing MEGA MINI Gaming G1 as the Industry's Smallest Water-Cooled Gaming Mini PC Redefini...
- Verstappen unfazed by Horner speculation before Formula One season opener
- Huawei Launches Industry's First fgOTN-Compliant Optical Transmission Product, Creating Intelligent Foundation for Electric Power and Transportation S...
- PIF and ATP announce multi-year strategic partnership to accelerate the growth of global tennis
- Huawei Launches the Medical Technology Digitalization Solution to Accelerate Intelligence in Healthcare
- Biden, 81, undergoes annual medical exam
- Neonode Reports 2023 Financial Results
- Palestinian FM says Hamas knows it cannot be in new govt
- Lagos gets Sci-Fi treatment in new Disney+ series
- Bitcoin tops $60,000, approaches all-time high
- Saudi investment fund PIF buys into men's tennis in 'strategic' deal with ATP
- India's in-form trio handed upgraded contracts
- Armenia, Azerbaijan make new push for peace in Berlin
- Huawei Launches Ten Industrial Digital and Intelligent Transformation Solutions, and a Series of New Flagship Products
- Huawei Launches Smart Classroom 3.0 Solution to Accelerate Education Intelligence
- Gaza death toll nears 30,000 as UN warns of 'imminent' famine
- Webull Corporation, a Leading Digital Investment Platform, to Publicly List Through Business Combination with SK Growth Opportunities Corporation (NAS...
Roma eye Italy's Champions League spots with Sassuolo win
Roma closed in on Serie's A top four on Sunday after coming from behind to win 2-1 at Sassuolo and move level on points with champions Napoli, who host Inter Milan in a huge title clash.
Paulo Dybala's 76th-minute penalty and a wildly deflected strike from Rasmus Kristensen shortly afterwards earned Roma the points from a scrappy match which Sassuolo finished with 10 men after Daniel Boloca was sent off in the 63rd minute.
Roma are fifth, trailing by goal difference to Napoli who sit in the last Champions League spot and need to win the weekend's headline match to reignite their title defence.
Inter will reclaim top spot from Juventus as long as they do not lose, while a win in Naples could also push Roma above Napoli and into fourth.
The draw at the Mapei Stadium came as coach Jose Mourinho is reportedly being investigated by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) for saying that referee Matteo Marcenaro didn't "have the emotional stability to referee at this level" ahead of the match.
The Portuguese blasted Marcenaro, 31, in a pre-match outburst on Saturday which the country's refereeing association said "could lead to violence" against officials.
However, Mourinho was backed by Roma on Sunday, General Manager Tiago Pinto saying that the coach "didn't insult anyone" and that the club hadn't been informed of any FIGC probe.
And despite speaking excellent Italian he insisted on only speaking in Portuguese in his post-match interview with DAZN, thanking Roma through an interpreter for the support.
"I am speaking Portuguese because my Italian is not good enough to explain certain concepts," said Mourinho.
"When I spoke about emotional stability, I was talking about a quality that is necessary in both life and football in order to perform at the highest level."
- Roma comeback -
Jose Mourinho's team looked unlikely to get a result until Dybala squeezed in his fourth goal of the season from the penalty spot to level Matheus Henrique's 25th-minute opener for Sassuolo, who sit 15th.
Romelu Lukaku had missed the best chance of the game for Roma 10 minutes before Boloca's red card when he shot straight at Andrea Consigli when all alone in front of the Sassuolo goalkeeper.
And the away side had a huge slice of good fortune with eight minutes remaining when Kristensen's effort clipped Ruan Tressoldi and looped over the despairing Consigli to the delight of the massed ranks of Roma fans behind that goal.
Fiorentina are a point behind Roma in sixth thanks to a simple 3-0 win over the division's bottom team Salernitana.
Meanwhile Bologna are a further point and place back after Roberto Piccoli's penalty in the 10th minute of added time cost Thiago Motta's team a 1-1 draw at Lecce.
Thomas Henry scored his first goal for Verona since August last year to snatch a late 3-3 draw at fellow strugglers Udinese.
Frenchman Henry has been restricted to short appearances off the bench this season after tearing knee ligaments in January.
But after coming on with six minutes remaining and his team trailing he glanced home a perfect header in the seventh minute of stoppage time to move his side one point from safety and two behind Udinese, who sit 16th.