- Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Presents Innovative Nuclear Solutions for a Net-Zero Future at COP28
- 11 hikers dead after Indonesia volcano erupts, dozen still missing
- Markel hires Isaac Meek to lead the cyber portfolio in Middle East and North Africa
- All Black Coles 'energised' for Japan stint as retirement shelved
- LONGi leads the way in partnership with UNHCR to solarize its Logistics Hub
- EndoQuest™ Robotics Closes $42 Million in Financing to Advance Endoluminal Robotics Technology
- Lundin Mining Announces Completion of CEO Transition Process
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Packers upset Chiefs in NFL
- DMALINK ® Onboards Commerzbank to Enhance the Electronic Trading Ecosystem
- MediaTek Unveils RedCap Solutions to Deliver 5G Data Rates and Impressive Power Efficiency to a Broad Range of IoT Devices
- Magnitude 6.9 quake latest to rattle southern Philippines
- Bitcoin soars past $40,000 on optimism for US trading approval
- Eye Level Literary Award 2023 Celebrates 31st Edition, Showcasing Young Global Writers
- China's Evergrande liquidation case adjourned until January: HK court
- Linyi, China: Entering a New Era of Modern Commercial Logistics
- Beauden Barrett commits to another All Blacks World Cup cycle
- Unlimit and UnionPay International Announce Global Issuing Partnership
- Freedom and dignity: Millennial Chinese leave China for Thailand
- Opera school hones South Africa's musical talent
- Israel expands offensive in Gaza
- What we know about Evergrande's financial future
- Gold jumps to record on rate cut bets but equities struggle
- US high court to hear challenge to $6bn Purdue opioid settlement
- Julia Roberts wants cheeseburgers and booze at the apocalypse
- Volunteer divers guard Oman's 'unique' coral reefs
- Chasing weight loss dream, many in US seek Ozempic alternatives
- In flooded south, Ukraine builds landmark ecocide case against Russia
- Indonesia's coal love affair still aflame despite pledges
- The environment: another victim of Russia's invasion
- Swift, Biles bring star-power to stands for Packers-Chiefs NFL clash
- The 3rd International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum convenes in Fangchenggang
- Hikers evacuated as Indonesia volcano spews ash tower
- Tens of thousands march for climate in Brussels
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Hill shines again for Dolphins
- Alaska Airlines to buy Hawaiian Airlines for $1.9 bn
- TradeFlow Capital Management collaborates with Abu Dhabi-based metals digital trader Open Mineral to launch 'Critical Minerals Trade Finance Fund' and...
- Barca loan star Felix makes Atletico pay in title race
- Vegas beckons as NBA's inaugural in-season tournament reaches knockout stage
- Inter make title statement by thumping troubled champions Napoli
- Hill stars again as Dolphins crush Commanders
- Stade forget Pau woes to bury Toulouse
- Scheffler wins World Challenge, Woods encouraged in return
- Barca's loan star Felix makes Atletico pay
- Hope guides West Indies past England in 1st ODI
- BancTrust & Co. Investment Bank and ITMO Ltd Announce a Joint Distribution and Settlement Partnership
- Inter thump Napoli to make Serie A title statement
- Haaland criticises ref on social media after Man City draw
- 'Happens to us a lot': Dortmund slam VAR after Leverkusen draw
- Washington gala to honor top artists including Queen Latifah, Billy Crystal
- Roma eye Italy's Champions League spots with Sassuolo win
Semis postponed in Barcelona due to rain
Rain forced the Barcelona Open to postpone both its semi-finals on Saturday, with Carlos Alcaraz up against Alex de Minaur and Diego Schwartzman playing Pablo Carreno Busta.
The two matches will instead be held on Sunday at 11:00 am local time (0900 GMT) before the winners face each other in the final on the same day at 4:00 pm.
After repeated interruptions, both matches were level at 2-2 in the opening set on Saturday, when play for the day was cancelled.
"Given the rain situation, it has been decided to cancel, because the conditions were not good enough and the courts were not in a position to recover," said tournament director David Ferrer.
Alcaraz is into his fourth semi-final of the season after the Spaniard knocked out top seed Stefanos Tsitsipas on Friday while De Minaur also needed three sets to defeat Britain's Cameron Norrie.
In the other half of the draw, another Spaniard, Carreno Busta, beat Casper Ruud to book his meeting with Schwartzman, the Argentinian who came from a set down to beat Felix Auger-Aliassime.