- 'Grow your brand, not a marketplace' -- Online scheduling software Setmore launches a new initiative that champions brands and spotlights what sets th...
- Sinch appoints Executive Vice President APAC
- PhonePe Unveils Indus Appstore: A Game-Changer in India's Digital Journey
- Valvoline™ Global Operations launches 5th annual Mechanics Month campaign
- Stock markets diverge before Nvidia results, Fed minutes
- New digital maturity framework launched by BSI to help ensure public services are inclusive, accessible and efficient
- Porn for 'spiritual growth': nuns detail abuse by renowed priest
- Von der Leyen wants new defence tsar in second EU term
- Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen sign innovative Twin City Agreement in boost to UAE-China bilateral ties
- Thomas says fast start key for Wales against Six Nations leaders Ireland
- LUCARA UNVEILS DIAMOND RECOVERIES FROM ITS KAROWE MINE
- Generative AI Contracting Copilots Drive Icertis Above $250 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Caseware Welcomes Danielle Supkis Cheek as Vice President, Head of Analytics and AI
- Analytic Partners Achieves ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Zdeněk Sobotka's SOLEK successful in the second Greece Storage auction
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia unveils Zarqa Al Yamama - the inaugural Arabic Grand Opera
- England's Earl ready for Scotland 'curve balls' in Six Nations
- UK sanctions six officials at Russian prison where Navalny died
- UK Insurer BHSF Selects Sapiens SaaS Platform for Digital Transformation and Enhanced Customer Experiences
- Two dead, two hurt, in Dutch bridge collapse: officials
- Britain's Westminster Abbey says to return religious tablet to Ethiopia
- MWC 2024 | What Is the Way out for Telco Video Services As IPTV Is Becoming a Past?
- Nasuni Launches Nasuni IQ to Unlock Data Silos for AI Services
- Aon and NFP issue joint statement about the expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act waiting period for proposed acquisition agreement
- NEOM announces Elanan, a unique wellness retreat embedded in nature
- Neville Ray, Former T-Mobile President of Technology, Joins Paradise Mobile as Advisor
- Germany cuts 2024 growth forecast as economic woes pile up
- Food watchdog lodges complaint over Nestle mineral water 'fraud'
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Appoints Philip Johnson as Chief Financial Officer
- US urges UN court not to order Israel out of Palestinian lands
- Unisys Corporation - Unisys Announces 4Q and Full-Year 2023 Results
- Trip.com and Mastercard Launch Exclusive Flight Discount Offer in the UK
- HFCL to Expand Presence in Europe with setting up of Optical Fiber Cable Plant in Poland to capitalize growing demand of OFC in Europe
- QC Ware Announces 2nd Q2B Paris Conference, Focusing on the Roadmap to Quantum Value in Europe
- Lawyers for US urge UK court to reject Assange appeal bid
- Hunger grips war-torn Gaza as truce talks resume in Cairo
- Stellar Asset Management Ltd - Form 8.3 - Property Frnachise Group (The) Plc
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern say Tuchel to leave at end of season
- Automechanika and Frost & Sullivan Forge New Partnership for Global Impact
- ORVANA'S SUBSIDIARY PROVIDES NOTICE OF ITS PROPOSED BONDS OFFERING IN BOLIVIA
- Afghan Taliban official says taking pictures 'a major sin'
- David, Marsh propel Australia to thrilling T20 win over New Zealand
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern says Tuchel to leave at end of season
- France seeks to placate farmers as protests flare up again
- England back underfire Root, Bairstow to keep India series alive
- Arcade1Up X Oreo is the most delicious pairing yet
- 'Definitely a chance' Stokes will bowl in fourth India Test: Pope
- World Champion and Olympic Medalist Marion Clignet, Technological Co-Founder of Jelenew Launches "Sprinters Jersey Lab"
- Volpara to Highlight Growing AI Suite for Mammography at ECR 2024, Including New Lunit Distribution Agreement
- SQM LITHIUM VENTURES COMPLETES ALTILIUM'S USD 12M SERIES A FUNDING THROUGH FOLLOW-ON INVESTMENT
Taofifenua late try returns beaten Racing to Top 14 summit
Winger Donovan Taofifenua's late bonus point-claiming try sent Racing 92 back to the summit of the French Top 14 despite Saturday's 23-18 loss at Clermont.
Taofifenua crossed in the 78th minute to bump Racing one point above Toulon, who beat Pau 36-16 earlier in the day to originally grab top spot.
Tonga centre George Moala and Argentina winger Bautista Delguy scored for the hosts in central France as Clermont secured their fourth win from nine games this season.
The unlikely bonus point gives Siya Kolisi's Racing a further boost before starting their Champions Cup campaign against Harlequins next Sunday having rested the two-time Rugby World Cup-winning captain for the Clermont trip.
Racing trailed 17-6 at the break after Moala and Delguy's efforts and former Pumas fly-half Benjamin Urdapilleta's points from the tee.
Fijian No.8 Kitione Kamikamica sparked Racing's revolt with nine minutes to play before Taofifenua, who came through Clermont's academy, dived over spectacularly in the corner in the dying moments.
Earlier, Toulon fly-half Enzo Herve stepped in for the injured ex-Wales international Dan Biggar and scored 21 points including two tries in the Pau victory.
Herve claimed his double within 13 minutes in glorious sunshine on the Cote d'Azur before tries from prop Dany Priso, France winger Gabin Villiere and back-rower Paul Abadie's 80th-minute effort.
- 'Back to work' -
Next up for Toulon is hosting Exeter Chiefs in the opening round of the Champions Cup on Saturday, having won the last of their continental titles in 2015.
"Claiming the bonus point at the end of the game was important," Toulon assistant coach Sergio Parisse told reporters.
"We know we can lose every weekend, so we have to get back to work on Monday to keep this positive energy by changing competition," the ex-Italy captain added.
Ronan O'Gara's La Rochelle eased past lowly Perpignan 35-6 ahead of the defence of their Champions Cup title. They begin their quest for a third straight crown by hosting Irish province Leinster in a rerun of last season's final.
Bernard Laporte's Montpellier remain bottom after the controversial former French rugby federation president and ex-France head coach lost his second game in charge as they were beaten 34-19 at Bayonne.
Laporte's side have lost eight consecutive league games, their worst run since billionaire owner Mohed Altrad took over the club in 2011.
On Sunday, title holders and record 22-time champions Toulouse go to Paris to play Stade Francais, winners on 14 occasions, as the country's two most successful sides meet at a packed Stade Jean-Bouin.