- Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Presents Innovative Nuclear Solutions for a Net-Zero Future at COP28
- 11 hikers dead after Indonesia volcano erupts, dozen still missing
- Markel hires Isaac Meek to lead the cyber portfolio in Middle East and North Africa
- All Black Coles 'energised' for Japan stint as retirement shelved
- LONGi leads the way in partnership with UNHCR to solarize its Logistics Hub
- EndoQuest™ Robotics Closes $42 Million in Financing to Advance Endoluminal Robotics Technology
- Lundin Mining Announces Completion of CEO Transition Process
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Packers upset Chiefs in NFL
- DMALINK ® Onboards Commerzbank to Enhance the Electronic Trading Ecosystem
- MediaTek Unveils RedCap Solutions to Deliver 5G Data Rates and Impressive Power Efficiency to a Broad Range of IoT Devices
- Magnitude 6.9 quake latest to rattle southern Philippines
- Bitcoin soars past $40,000 on optimism for US trading approval
- Eye Level Literary Award 2023 Celebrates 31st Edition, Showcasing Young Global Writers
- China's Evergrande liquidation case adjourned until January: HK court
- Linyi, China: Entering a New Era of Modern Commercial Logistics
- Beauden Barrett commits to another All Blacks World Cup cycle
- Unlimit and UnionPay International Announce Global Issuing Partnership
- Freedom and dignity: Millennial Chinese leave China for Thailand
- Opera school hones South Africa's musical talent
- Israel expands offensive in Gaza
- What we know about Evergrande's financial future
- Gold jumps to record on rate cut bets but equities struggle
- US high court to hear challenge to $6bn Purdue opioid settlement
- Julia Roberts wants cheeseburgers and booze at the apocalypse
- Volunteer divers guard Oman's 'unique' coral reefs
- Chasing weight loss dream, many in US seek Ozempic alternatives
- In flooded south, Ukraine builds landmark ecocide case against Russia
- Indonesia's coal love affair still aflame despite pledges
- The environment: another victim of Russia's invasion
- Swift, Biles bring star-power to stands for Packers-Chiefs NFL clash
- The 3rd International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum convenes in Fangchenggang
- Hikers evacuated as Indonesia volcano spews ash tower
- Tens of thousands march for climate in Brussels
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Hill shines again for Dolphins
- Alaska Airlines to buy Hawaiian Airlines for $1.9 bn
- TradeFlow Capital Management collaborates with Abu Dhabi-based metals digital trader Open Mineral to launch 'Critical Minerals Trade Finance Fund' and...
- Barca loan star Felix makes Atletico pay in title race
- Vegas beckons as NBA's inaugural in-season tournament reaches knockout stage
- Inter make title statement by thumping troubled champions Napoli
- Hill stars again as Dolphins crush Commanders
- Stade forget Pau woes to bury Toulouse
- Scheffler wins World Challenge, Woods encouraged in return
- Barca's loan star Felix makes Atletico pay
- Hope guides West Indies past England in 1st ODI
- BancTrust & Co. Investment Bank and ITMO Ltd Announce a Joint Distribution and Settlement Partnership
- Inter thump Napoli to make Serie A title statement
- Haaland criticises ref on social media after Man City draw
- 'Happens to us a lot': Dortmund slam VAR after Leverkusen draw
- Washington gala to honor top artists including Queen Latifah, Billy Crystal
- Roma eye Italy's Champions League spots with Sassuolo win
Utah guard Mitchell to miss NBA All-Star Game with illness
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell pulled out of Sunday's 71st NBA All-Star Game just hours before tip-off due to an illness.
Mitchell, a 25-year-old American, was selected as a reserve on the team of LeBron James to play against Team Kevin Durant in the matchup at Cleveland, Ohio.
Mitchell, a three-time All-Star selection and 2018 Slam Dunk Contest champion, said the illness was not related to Covid-19.
“It is a great honor and has always been a dream of mine to be selected as an NBA All-Star," Mitchell said.
"Remorsefully, I will not be able to play in tonight's All-Star Game due to an upper respiratory illness."
"I'm focused on getting well and back out on the court."
Mitchell has averaged 25.5 points, 5.2 assists and 3.9 rebounds a contest for the Jazz, who rank fourth in the Western Conference at 36-22 -- 12 games back of the league-leading Phoenix Suns.