- Ashwin Sheth Group presents its 15th iconic landmark in Kandivali, Mumbai - 'EDMONT Aurelia'
- Capita Plc - Capita agrees to sell stake in Fera and completes non-core disposal programme
- North Korean smugglers disguised under Pacific island flags
- Bitget Protection Fund Achieves All-Time High Valuation In November
- Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Presents Innovative Nuclear Solutions for a Net-Zero Future at COP28
- 11 hikers dead after Indonesia volcano erupts, dozen still missing
- Markel hires Isaac Meek to lead the cyber portfolio in Middle East and North Africa
- All Black Coles 'energised' for Japan stint as retirement shelved
- LONGi leads the way in partnership with UNHCR to solarize its Logistics Hub
- EndoQuest™ Robotics Closes $42 Million in Financing to Advance Endoluminal Robotics Technology
- Lundin Mining Announces Completion of CEO Transition Process
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Packers upset Chiefs in NFL
- DMALINK ® Onboards Commerzbank to Enhance the Electronic Trading Ecosystem
- MediaTek Unveils RedCap Solutions to Deliver 5G Data Rates and Impressive Power Efficiency to a Broad Range of IoT Devices
- Magnitude 6.9 quake latest to rattle southern Philippines
- Bitcoin soars past $40,000 on optimism for US trading approval
- Eye Level Literary Award 2023 Celebrates 31st Edition, Showcasing Young Global Writers
- China's Evergrande liquidation case adjourned until January: HK court
- Linyi, China: Entering a New Era of Modern Commercial Logistics
- Beauden Barrett commits to another All Blacks World Cup cycle
- Unlimit and UnionPay International Announce Global Issuing Partnership
- Freedom and dignity: Millennial Chinese leave China for Thailand
- Opera school hones South Africa's musical talent
- Israel expands offensive in Gaza
- What we know about Evergrande's financial future
- Gold jumps to record on rate cut bets but equities struggle
- US high court to hear challenge to $6bn Purdue opioid settlement
- Julia Roberts wants cheeseburgers and booze at the apocalypse
- Volunteer divers guard Oman's 'unique' coral reefs
- Chasing weight loss dream, many in US seek Ozempic alternatives
- In flooded south, Ukraine builds landmark ecocide case against Russia
- Indonesia's coal love affair still aflame despite pledges
- The environment: another victim of Russia's invasion
- Swift, Biles bring star-power to stands for Packers-Chiefs NFL clash
- The 3rd International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum convenes in Fangchenggang
- Hikers evacuated as Indonesia volcano spews ash tower
- Tens of thousands march for climate in Brussels
- 49ers destroy Eagles, Hill shines again for Dolphins
- Alaska Airlines to buy Hawaiian Airlines for $1.9 bn
- TradeFlow Capital Management collaborates with Abu Dhabi-based metals digital trader Open Mineral to launch 'Critical Minerals Trade Finance Fund' and...
- Barca loan star Felix makes Atletico pay in title race
- Vegas beckons as NBA's inaugural in-season tournament reaches knockout stage
- Inter make title statement by thumping troubled champions Napoli
- Hill stars again as Dolphins crush Commanders
- Stade forget Pau woes to bury Toulouse
- Scheffler wins World Challenge, Woods encouraged in return
- Barca's loan star Felix makes Atletico pay
- Hope guides West Indies past England in 1st ODI
- BancTrust & Co. Investment Bank and ITMO Ltd Announce a Joint Distribution and Settlement Partnership
- Inter thump Napoli to make Serie A title statement
Wales' Faletau fit again to face England
Bath's Taulupe Faletau has been called up to the Wales squad ahead of Saturday's Six Nations meeting with England.
The back-row forward replaces Exeter Chiefs' Christ Tshiunza, who was previously released back to his club following a hamstring injury.
Faletau, who won the last of his 86 caps almost a year ago, has only just returned from seven months out with an ankle injury but has proved his fitness with outings against Wasps and Leicester in the English Premiership.
Wales head coach Wayne Pivac is without Faletau's fellow British and Irish Lions Alun Wyn Jones, George North, Ken Owens and Justin Tipuric through injuries.
However, the defending champions shrugged off the disappointment of a 29-7 defeat to Ireland on the opening weekend of the Six Nations to bounce back with a 20-17 win over Scotland.