- Thomas says fast start key for Wales against Six Nations leaders Ireland
- LUCARA UNVEILS DIAMOND RECOVERIES FROM ITS KAROWE MINE
- Generative AI Contracting Copilots Drive Icertis Above $250 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Caseware Welcomes Danielle Supkis Cheek as Vice President, Head of Analytics and AI
- Analytic Partners Achieves ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Zdeněk Sobotka's SOLEK successful in the second Greece Storage auction
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia unveils Zarqa Al Yamama - the inaugural Arabic Grand Opera
- England's Earl ready for Scotland 'curve balls' in Six Nations
- UK sanctions six officials at Russian prison where Navalny died
- UK Insurer BHSF Selects Sapiens SaaS Platform for Digital Transformation and Enhanced Customer Experiences
- Two dead, two hurt, in Dutch bridge collapse: officials
- Britain's Westminster Abbey says to return religious tablet to Ethiopia
- MWC 2024 | What Is the Way out for Telco Video Services As IPTV Is Becoming a Past?
- Nasuni Launches Nasuni IQ to Unlock Data Silos for AI Services
- Aon and NFP issue joint statement about the expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act waiting period for proposed acquisition agreement
- NEOM announces Elanan, a unique wellness retreat embedded in nature
- Neville Ray, Former T-Mobile President of Technology, Joins Paradise Mobile as Advisor
- Germany cuts 2024 growth forecast as economic woes pile up
- Food watchdog lodges complaint over Nestle mineral water 'fraud'
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Appoints Philip Johnson as Chief Financial Officer
- US urges UN court not to order Israel out of Palestinian lands
- Unisys Corporation - Unisys Announces 4Q and Full-Year 2023 Results
- Trip.com and Mastercard Launch Exclusive Flight Discount Offer in the UK
- HFCL to Expand Presence in Europe with setting up of Optical Fiber Cable Plant in Poland to capitalize growing demand of OFC in Europe
- QC Ware Announces 2nd Q2B Paris Conference, Focusing on the Roadmap to Quantum Value in Europe
- Lawyers for US urge UK court to reject Assange appeal bid
- Hunger grips war-torn Gaza as truce talks resume in Cairo
- Stellar Asset Management Ltd - Form 8.3 - Property Frnachise Group (The) Plc
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern say Tuchel to leave at end of season
- Automechanika and Frost & Sullivan Forge New Partnership for Global Impact
- ORVANA'S SUBSIDIARY PROVIDES NOTICE OF ITS PROPOSED BONDS OFFERING IN BOLIVIA
- Afghan Taliban official says taking pictures 'a major sin'
- David, Marsh propel Australia to thrilling T20 win over New Zealand
- Amid torrid spell, Bayern says Tuchel to leave at end of season
- France seeks to placate farmers as protests flare up again
- England back underfire Root, Bairstow to keep India series alive
- Arcade1Up X Oreo is the most delicious pairing yet
- 'Definitely a chance' Stokes will bowl in fourth India Test: Pope
- World Champion and Olympic Medalist Marion Clignet, Technological Co-Founder of Jelenew Launches "Sprinters Jersey Lab"
- Volpara to Highlight Growing AI Suite for Mammography at ECR 2024, Including New Lunit Distribution Agreement
- SQM LITHIUM VENTURES COMPLETES ALTILIUM'S USD 12M SERIES A FUNDING THROUGH FOLLOW-ON INVESTMENT
- China issues highest weather alert as temperatures plunge
- Invitation to presentation of Sectra's nine-month interim report 2023/2024
- MAXHUB Debuts State-of-the-Art Google EDLA-Certified IFP U3 Series for the Education Sector
- Riyadh Office Market: Soaring Heights and Shifting Landscapes - A $5.7 Billion Boom by 2027: Ken Research
- Kiribati's government not responsible for viral post, sorry
- Ravindra punishes Australia as New Zealand post 215-3 in first T20
- Omada Further Strengthens Leadership Team to Drive Modern Identity Governance Strategy
- Systemair Nomination Committee
- Armenian Resistance fighter joins France's Pantheon heroes
Nice lose unbeaten record as Lens inflict more pain on Lyon
Nice slumped to their first defeat of the season on Saturday as they lost 1-0 at Nantes and missed the chance to reclaim top spot in Ligue 1.
Florent Mollet's first-half strike was enough to get new coach Jocelyn Gourvennec off to a winning start at the Stade de la Beaujoire, where he took over from Pierre Aristouy this week.
Nice had gone eight games without conceding since their 3-2 victory over Paris Saint-Germain in mid-September, but the visitors saw their unbeaten start ended after they fell behind in a match for the first time this season.
"It's a logical defeat," said Nice coach Francesco Farioli.
"We need to move on from it. This loss definitely hurts. But, like with our wins, we need to forget about this defeat.
"We had chances to take the lead or equalise. We came up against a goalkeeper on top form," he added.
Nice's defeat will allow leaders PSG to pull four points clear if they win at Le Havre on Sunday.
Lens shook off their midweek Champions League humiliation by Arsenal to condemn crisis-hit Lyon to a 3-2 defeat in the club's first match since the exit of coach Fabio Grosso.
Irish defender Jake O'Brien volleyed Lyon in front from a corner at Stade Bollaert in northern France, but last season's Ligue 1 runners-up levelled midway through the first half courtesy of Wesley Said.
Przemyslaw Frankowski put Lens ahead with a penalty early in the second half before O'Brien poked home a flick-on at another corner to equalise.
Frankowski grabbed the winner on 74 minutes as Lens closed out a fourth win in five league games and extended their unbeaten run in the top flight to nine despite losing Florian Sotoca to a late red card.
Lens made a dreadful start to the season and picked up one point from their first five fixtures.
Franck Haise's side have righted the ship domestically but were dumped out of the Champions League on Wednesday following a crushing 6-0 loss away to Arsenal.
Lyon slid to an eighth defeat in 13 matches and remain rooted to the bottom of the table, five points from safety and on the hunt for a new coach after Grosso was stood down from his position on Thursday.
The 46-year-old Italian, a World Cup winner in 2006, lasted just over two months in the hot seat after he replaced Laurent Blanc on September 16.
It was an unhappy time in the dugout for Grosso, who oversaw just one win in seven matches and was left requiring stitches to his face in October after the Lyon team bus was attacked on its way to a game at Marseille.